As the New Year approaches, you might consider what you will choose as your New Year’s resolution. But, if you are finding it tricky to choose a resolution, help is at hand. Use our method below to select yours.
- Begin by picking a number between 1 and 10.
- Now multiply your number by 2.
- Then multiply the new number by 5.
- Then divide your current number by their original number.
- Finally subtract 7 from your current number.
Your New Year’s Resolution
Now using your answer, you can select your resolution below.
This year I will…
1. Stop procrastinating (though I might start next month).
2. Spend less time on social media. It will be #easy.
3. Contact The Funding Store to discuss how they can help me find finance to support my growth plans for the year ahead.
4. Diet for two weeks and then go back to eating anything I want after that.
5. Pick up more
barbells bar bills.
6. Beat the January gym rush by not joining.
8. Learn to count.
9. I don’t need a New Year’s resolution, after all I am perfect in every way.
This of course, is just for fun, and our team wish you a very happy and prosperous 2018.
If you would like to discuss how we can help you find finance for your business in 2018 you can contact us 7 days a week, or request a call back via the form on this page.
Request a callback
This article has been produced by The Funding Store for general interest. No responsibility for loss occasioned to any person acting or refraining from action as a result of the information contained in this article is accepted by The Funding Store (MK) Limited. In all cases appropriate professional advice should be sought before making a decision.